FogScreens create a thin suspended layer of dry fog that enables vivid projection of images, seemingly in midair! Guests can walk through the FogScreen without any residue. They are great for grand entrances through video or other projected media.
Float Images In Midair!
- Runs on normal tap water with internal tank or external water supply.
- No noisy blower motors or loud pumps.
- Safe for human interaction – dry to the touch.
- No residual haze or fog, no worry of triggering smoke or fire alarms.
- Rigging via to ceiling or truss via anchor points.
- Stand-alone product that can be integrated into any environment
Two systems available to meet your needs!
Plug and Play FogScreen
- Complete single screen system, 2.2 m (7.3ft) wide projection surface.
- Available for rental with our tech or for subrental with training of yours.
- Unit dimensions: Width 240 cm (7.9 ft), depth 59 cm (1.9 ft), height 60 cm (2.0 ft)
- Weight: 180 kg (400 lbs)
- Power Requirements: Voltage: 100-240 V, 10-20 A
- Water Consumption: 6-10 l/h
- Controls: User interface in the unit , IR control, DMX-512 control
- Modular system in 1 meter segments. Add them together to make the width of screen you need!
- Individulal Segment dimensions: Width 110 cm (3.6 ft), depth 75.5 cm (2.5 ft), height 64 cm (2.1 ft). Measurements are without end fans and rigging systems. The end fans will make the device 26 cm longer.
- Weight: Each individual segment 110 kg (245 lbs) with end fans.
- Power Requirements: Operating voltage: 180-250 V, max 16 A
- Power Consumption: 0.9 kW/l per segment
- Controls: Manual via the control unit or via DMX-512 protocol